Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Beach - Cape Town

So happy :)






Gale force winds making tough just to stand straight sometimes.


We have a tradition of going far distances for oysters. This is the winner, so far. So delicious!


Long Island Iced Teas became our signature drink.


It's a windy city.




Twas' quite a sunset. We watched a movie being made. Some models being photographed. And then the waves crashes hard. All during the gale force winds.



What would I do if I didn't get to be silly in front of a camera - our own version of a photo shoot. 








2 comments:

  1. Wow, Rachel, I can't believe you got to go to South Africa!! How beautiful. At first I didn't realize these photos were of South Africa, and I was thinking, "wow, Angola is way more beautiful than I expected." haha. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Molly that is hilarious! So far, I haven't been to any of the beautiful parts of Angola, but hopefully I get time (and a ride) in the future! We had to go to SA to renew our visas. So it was like a forced vacation :)

    ReplyDelete